Marst Insurance Services is dedicated to giving back to the community. We are built on a culture of caring.
A few of our favorite organizations:
- Misericordia – Misericordia offers a community of care that maximizes potential for persons with mild to profound developmental disabilities, many of whom are also physically challenged. By serving society’s most vulnerable citizens, Misericordia also serves the families who want the best for them, yet cannot provide it at home.
- Aspire – Aspire provides quality lifetime support to people with developmental disabilities so they can achieve their individual highest potential where they live, learn, work or play.
- CCFA – The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America is a non-profit, volunteer-driven organization dedicated to finding the cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Camp Fire USA – Camp Fire USA builds caring, confident youth and future leaders.
- Pulmonary Hypertenstion Association – Their mission is to find ways to prevent and cure pulmonary hypertension, and to provide hope for the pulmonary hypertension community through support, education, advocacy and awareness.